Should Hillary apologize for her attacks on Barack?

Posted on Updated on

On Thursday night we saw a great debate between Senator Obama and Senator Clinton.  I put up a poll and asked during the debate who was winning and overwhelmingly you voted for Senator Obama.  During the debate Hillary continued to accuse Barack of plagiarism and she was booed and rightfully so.

Now after the debate I went over to one of my favorite blogs and saw this post: “Clinton’s wonderful final answer? Plagiarized?” You’ve probably seen the articles already on Friday on how some of Hillary’s best material from the debate came straight from both Bill Clinton and John Edwards. Take a look:

Why would she continue to ATTACK Barack and say he’s plagiarizing and then use, or as she would call it – plagiarize, material from two other presidential candidates?  It just doesn’t make sense.

Then yesterday she’s attacking Barack, calling him a liar [Clinton: ‘Shame on you, Barack Obama’], when all he is doing is pointing out that she and her husband supported the legislation, NAFTA, that resulted in companies shipping our jobs, American jobs, overseas and that her health care plan is going to force people to purchase health insurance even if they aren’t able to afford it.  These are all facts and yet she says Senator Obama is lying.

UPDATE 2-25-08: When I wrote this little did I know that Hillary was going to start showing Barack in a trip overseas in Muslim clothing. She apparently wants to fuel bigotry in some people and fear of terrorists in others. Absolutely disgusting. This should eliminate her from consideration for the VP spot.

Hillary owes Barack an apology in my opinion.  A HUGE ENORMOUS ONE.  What do you think?  Should Hillary make a public apology?

Poll: Should Hillary apologize to Barack?

Status:

7 thoughts on “Should Hillary apologize for her attacks on Barack?

matee said:
    February 26, 2008 at 9:57 am

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY YES!

Kim Davis said:
    February 26, 2008 at 12:05 am

This is an outrage to all the Amercian people and should not be tolarated. We are attacking poeple beliefs whatever they are. We should be embarrassed. It this not Amercia anymore? We welcome all beliefs and to mock people beliefs and hopes and cultures is damaging to not just the party but Amercia.

TK said:
    February 25, 2008 at 11:46 pm

I think this insensitive act of pure ignorance tells you more where HRC is coming from….giving an Apology would be an understatement….

I think that she should step down…in pursuing her candidacy…She doesn’t examplify what America is all about….and NO she can’t test our intelligence…

Thank you….and Yes an Apology is defenetly in place…..

gale santiago said:
    February 25, 2008 at 11:20 pm

She is another Bush! She couldnt apoligise for voting for the war. Just like Bush wouldnt apologise for NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION LIE. Im tired of the Billary team , they had their turn. Im from NY and I will never vote for her again. SHAME ON HER NOT OBAMA!

Mary Clayborn said:
    February 25, 2008 at 9:56 pm

Sen.Clinton will never say she is sorry.The same thing happened when she left the White house with $84,000 of the American People’s furniture to take to her new home.The White House had to stay on her to either return the furniture or pay for it. She chose to write a check and never said she was sorry for taking the furniture. Bill Clinton wants a third turn in the White House. Even though she stayed in the background. If anyone has read their story Partners in Power. She is the Brain.35 years is a long time to learn Dirty Politics. We need a changed from the Bushes and the Clintons. Yes we Can.

Jill said:
    February 25, 2008 at 9:00 pm

She should apologize for this and a lot more, I can’t even stand to look at her anymore!

joseph karoki said:
    February 24, 2008 at 2:16 am

I wouldn’t try to hold my breath. She should but we all know she will not. She just doesn’t have it in her! I am so disgusted by her I feel like puking every time I see her on TV

Comments are closed.