Hillary, what are you hiding in your tax returns?!?!

Posted on Updated on

In last night’s debate Senator Clinton again refused to release her tax returns.  Hillary, what are you hiding?  We need to win in the general election to beat back the path that the Bush administration and Credit Card Republicans have put us on.  We can’t afford to lose because Hillary has some secret in her tax returns that will put John “McLovin” McCain into office.

We need to see what scandal Hillary is involved in that is revealed in her tax returns before the March 4th primaries and caucuses.  Demand Hillary release her tax returns.  Sign the petition.

Watch Hillary in Iowa discuss how she’s learned her lesson and wants to be more transparent:

Email this to everyone you know.  The more people who sign the petition the more the press will pay attention to us and push Hillary to do the right thing.

UPDATE: The Clinton campaign was asked today when Hillary will release her tax returns.  The response: “As is customary, as the Democratic nominee Senator Clinton will release her tax information in April at tax time,” said spokesman Jay Carson.  Keep signing the petition and email it to everyone you know.  She needs to release her tax returns BEFORE March 4th!

UPDATE 3/5/08: Senator Obama’s campaign is finally getting the message and fighting back.  Read Obama’s blog on Hillary’s tax returns.

26 thoughts on “Hillary, what are you hiding in your tax returns?!?!

Letitia said:
    March 6, 2008 at 6:05 pm

All of the rest of us have to file a tax return, why not you Mrs. Clinton? Of course I’m not so sure you have to claim, or want to admit to, the hundreds of thousands of dollars you receive from credit card company lobbyists each year.
    I just hope we get a more honest democratic candidate. I love that we could have a female president. I just want one who’s not as twisted and manipulative and sheisty as the prior few…

Eugene said:
    March 6, 2008 at 1:16 pm

I would like to know if Hillary is an Accountant? She said that she hardly have time to sleep that’s why she did not release her tax return. My guest is she does not want to let the public know about her donors in the like of “Mr. Paul Peter, CA” or “Mr. Hsu”.
    Hillary I would give you an advice: “hire Atur-Anderson firm to do your tax return for you” so you could fool the public as you always do and you will blame it on them…..

CAROLYN TODD said:
    March 6, 2008 at 9:51 am

Prior to this election, I used to wonder why republicans hated Hillary-I had not seen this side of her personality–now it is so obvious that she has many sides-and she can change in an instant-in that respect she is similar to McCain-I also think it amusing that she keeps saying that Barack will not be able to handle McCain, when in fact, she is a far worse candidate-she will do anything to win! At this point, Barack must get tough, he must absolutely demand that she stop the stalling and produce her tax records since she “has learned her lesson about not being transparent”. The truth is, Hillary will always play games–that is what she knows, that is what she does…the only way to deal with her is directly-it requires a pit bull response. ct

michelle said:
    March 6, 2008 at 9:46 am

we want to see the returns now that’s what you pay accountants for no more diversions trying to seat fla and michigan votes to steal the election. america is not buying into it .

Grace said:
    March 6, 2008 at 9:13 am

I think its important for us to know about Hillary and Bill’s connections with big drug and insurance companies. They know they caouldnt beat Barack Obama if public learned about these connections. They arent worried about McCain as Republicans already are influenced by big drug makers.

If you want big drug and insurance companies influencing our healthcare vote for Hillary. Just watch stocks of companies if she wins.

samuel Odiana said:
    March 6, 2008 at 8:35 am

Please Hilary declare your tax return

Leon said:
    March 6, 2008 at 2:30 am

From: http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C06EFD61E31F93AA1575BC0A9669C8B63

The campaign of his Democratic opponent, Hillary Rodham Clinton, criticized the delay, asking whether he was hiding something. The State Democratic Party even sent a young campaign worker dressed as Uncle Sam to Mr. Lazio’s campaign events, to shout at him to disclose the returns.

So that was in 2002 we need a group of jokers to give her this in return it will generate the needed media attention.

Arthur said:
    March 6, 2008 at 2:16 am

I like the fact that you have started a Petition for this,
    and yes, I did just sign it, but I think you should change
    the Petition slightly, so that it has just a little more BITE.
    Specifically, I think you should change the Petition to
    be addressed to the DNC, and it should read ….

Petition to:
    Petition to:
    EXCLUDE SEN.CLINTON FROM ALL DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY NOMINATION ELECTIONS UNTIL SHE HAS PROVIDED FULL DISCLOSURE OF BOTH HER FAMILY’S FINANCIALS, ALONG WITH, ALL DOCUMENTS TO SUBSTANTIATE HER ACTIVITIES DURING HER ALLEGED RELEVANT “EXPERIENCE” IN THE WHITEHOUSE.

AND FURTHER, IT IS THE EXPRESSED BELIEF OF ALL SIGNATURES TO THIS PETITION THAT ANY VOTES CAST FOR HER DURING ANY PRIMARY PRIOR TO THIS RELEASE SHOULD BE DEEMED NULL AND VOID.

In point of fact, we believe it is a failure of the DNC’s governing oversight and responsibilities to have allowed her to participate in these primary elections without insisting for this prior.

Kelly said:
    March 6, 2008 at 1:21 am

Disclose, Hillary. Be transparent and let the American people know who you are. You can’t expect our respect if you aren’t willing to reciprocate. Shame on YOU!!!!

carol knapp said:
    March 6, 2008 at 1:15 am

It is time for Hillary to receive some scrutiny for not releasing her tax returns. It is required for Presidential candidates. Does she know it is the law? If so, then she is showing us that she does not have any respect for the law. Since she does not, we should not vote for her.

R.M., MT said:
    March 6, 2008 at 1:05 am

It’s time for Hillary Clinton to fully disclose herself and be “transparent” with her information, as she has stated publicly that she intended to be. Reveal the tax returns immediately, as Senator Barack Obama has done.

Jama for Obama said:
    March 6, 2008 at 12:38 am

Just asking to release your taxes. No attacks…No insinuations…just want to gather facts.

clair, WA said:
    March 5, 2008 at 11:32 pm

Hillary i am a supporter of yours and you are embarressing me by not releasing the taxes, how can we sell you to our friends if you appear deceptive.

linda said:
    March 5, 2008 at 11:22 pm

you all need to get a life because Obama will be exposed and his skeletons will surface really soon.

Betty said:
    March 5, 2008 at 9:50 pm

If it was the average American required to disclose this information it would have been done aready. Those who have nothing to hide or fear would have given them up already especially if they are honest. It’s time to come clean. I’ve been kinda busy too GOTV but I can show you ALL my tax returns!

sheri Who's Sane Obama said:
    March 5, 2008 at 8:29 pm

Hillary~ you have so many skeletons- lets have a peek at those tax returns, and oh yeah I’d like to see proof of your alledged 35 years experience.. not the wife part- the actual work experience Senator. And SHAME on you for using your gender and Barack’s race to goad voters to your side. Face it Senator you’re actually getting votes because you happen to be caucasian and female, and have a husband. Me too, had a hubby, am caucasian, am a female age 50- oh hey everyone vote for me- I actually can show my tax returns!

lee cheadle said:
    March 5, 2008 at 7:04 pm

NOW !!

Alfa said:
    March 5, 2008 at 6:38 pm

I also think that Obama has been to nice in not pressuring HRC to release her 2006 income tax. I think that HRC is just waiting for next month to release her 2007 income tax. Americans has the right to see her 2006 income tax release as well. I think that she and her hubby made millions of dollars via their investments from overseas companies that are part of NAFTA. I have a hunch that the 2006 income tax release is the KEY to doom HRC’s presidential ambitions and her selfish ego trip. I am glad that Obama is finally pressing this issue. I just hope that Americans wake up and demand that HRC release her 2006 income tax soon. We cant let HRC have more time to forge the inf . I dont trust HRC at all. She has demonstrated that she is willing to do ANYTHING to get the nomination.

Mildred said:
    March 5, 2008 at 6:18 pm

Yes she should release her tax returns asap. She has been stone walling long enough. She should come clean on her and husband being subpoenaed in a California fraud case right now. She should also explain to all of her women supporters why her campaign held on to large campaign donation by a convicted sexual poro company. Search MSNBC’S FIRST READ COLUMN.

Terri said:
    March 2, 2008 at 2:53 pm

And at a time when we insist on transparency, I think the masses need to see their take on HOPE. Don’t you find it odd that they bash it in their campaign though?

I think the WORLD needs to see the CLINTON’s “LAW of POLITICS!”

Sandra St. Victor said:
    February 29, 2008 at 8:52 am

It’s baffling why this has not been pounced upon by the MSM, or even by the Obama campaign. Sometimes perhaps they’re a bit too polite me thinks. This issue should be front and center, it’s a totally appropriate request.

Michael Richardson said:
    February 29, 2008 at 12:22 am

Good posts. There is no legitimate reason to fail to disclose this information. Are there important reasons not to?

Nikki said:
    February 28, 2008 at 1:50 am

Senator Clinton needs to publish her tax return prior to March 4th. She claims that this is not possible because she is “kinda busy right now”, as if she’d have to do it herself. I can produce my tax returns for the past 5 years in about 10 minutes, but she can’t provide a single year’s return within 6 days? We, as voters, MUST press this issue.

David Becker said:
    February 27, 2008 at 6:50 pm

Re-Dugg! Hopefully it’ll get some attention. We’ve got to press this issue! This is not change, this is the same dishonesty, same dirty politics of doing bad things and trying to hide it. If she’s got nothing to hide then she should just release them NOW, while it still matters in the Primaries. IF she actually released them for the General Election, it will be poked and prodded and examined until they find something, ANYTHING. This is important!

Rosemary Keys said:
    February 27, 2008 at 4:29 pm

Yes Hillary should show her tax return before march 4th

Rosemary Keys said:
    February 27, 2008 at 4:29 pm

Yes Hillary should show her tax returns before next week.

Comments are closed.