8 thoughts on “Cafferty on Sarah Palin and her interview with Katie Couric

Rob said:
    October 11, 2008 at 5:50 am

Sarah Palen scares me! She is a replica of Bush except even less intelligent (which says a lot) but she is also unethical. We now learn that she misused her power as Governor to try to get a State Trooper fired, and when that did not work, she then fired the person who had the moral fortitude to stand up to her.

Who in their right mind would support such a choice for a potential VP?

lorraine said:
    October 1, 2008 at 12:07 am

before anyone says what a moron i am i know i mispelled doubts but i am not running for V.P so i acknowledge my error

lorraine said:
    October 1, 2008 at 12:00 am

Sara Palin is a blundering idiot i wish i could feel sorry for her but she accepted the nomination i certainly would not put myself in a position i had no knowledge of and to think she can run this country is beyond me i have serious doughts about her running her own household she should go back to being a hockey mom

dblock404 said:
    September 30, 2008 at 9:11 pm

wow what a moron.

Debi said:
    September 28, 2008 at 9:33 pm

I would like to see more messages on here. People! LOOK at the video. Sarah Palen is not the brightest bulb in the chandelier. Can you even begin to imagine what would happen to this country if McCain were elected, died..and she was our President? OMG. I am having nightmares and I am awake. This country needs to wake up, get educated, and vote for Barack. Sarah Palen is a puppet…she is hand fed what to say…her speeches are all written for her and all she can do is repeat what she has memorized. I would bet I know more about the going-ons in the government than she does. And hey, once upon a time, I too, was a soccer mom! I qualify!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John McCain said:
    September 28, 2008 at 5:48 am

You forget that I’ve proven my expertise on foreign policy every day for our country!
    Sarah is an expert, too.
    Thank you for your support.
    And don’t forget to vote for me.

Top Posts « WordPress.com said:
    September 27, 2008 at 8:10 pm

[…] Cafferty on Sarah Palin and her interview with Katie Couric […]

Richard Maclind said:
    September 27, 2008 at 11:57 am

I hope your audience takes a long hard look at Sara Palin. Talk about an airhead, wow!! If this is the judgment John McCain uses when selecting a vice presidential running mate he has demonstrated a major failure in leadership before he even is in office. To me this is a major game changer.

The very thought Sara Palin could possibility become President of the United States is totally unacceptable. She has no qualifications whatsoever. To top it off she appears to be stupid to boot.

She reminds me of a tape recorder spewing up the Republican talking points like a mindless robot. Please God save us from this moron.

Comments are closed.